Turn Back The Clock On Ageing With Dermal Filler Anti-Wrinkle Treatment
The stark reality that we’re getting older whether we feel it or not is clearly visible in the lines and wrinkles on our face.
Wrinkles are a sign of old age which of course affects you physically, but there are also hidden psychological affects that often go unnoticed.
For many women, as they get older the confidence in their appearance gradually fades, this change in appearance can leave some women feeling very self conscious, sometimes to the point of embarrassment.
This is attributed to the dreaded changes they see happening in the mirror almost daily. Their skin starts to sag and look tired, and wrinkles start appearing in places they never thought possible. Make-up can quite comfortably cover up blemishes, fading skin tone and other general skin problems, but wrinkles are famously difficult to hide.
Sure, as men get older their facial lines give them more “character”, but what is a woman to do if she is to look her best?
Well ladies.. due to modern day anti-wrinkle treatments now available, you can lose up to 10 years or more off your appearance! You can regain a more youthful look and get back the lost confidence you once had. These treatments are no longer reserved for the Hollywood elite. Every day, more and more women are converting to modern anti-wrinkle treatments and are managing to practically turn back the clock on ageing and change their lives.
What anti-wrinkle treatments are available?
There are numerous treatments available to aid in reducing wrinkles including wrinkle relaxing treatment such as Botox®and dermal fillers (otherwise known as wrinkle fillers) such as Juvederm® Ultra. Usually wrinkle relaxing treatment is used for the treatment of wrinkles in the upper facial areas and dermal fillers for the mid to lower face.
What is Dermal/Wrinkle Filler and how can it help me?
Here at Perfect Lips we use Juvederm® Ultra, a dermal filler which is made of hyaluronic acid – a naturally occurring substance found in the body. Hyaluronic acid is found in the skin and contributes to the skin having a natural youthful appearance.
As we age, the hyaluronic acid in our skin deteriorates which causes our skin to sag and in turn causes lines and wrinkles. With the help of Doctor Lips and Juvederm® Ultra injections you can smooth away your facial wrinkles and restore your skin’s volume giving you a smooth and natural look that can take up to 10 years off your appearance.
Many of our patients have commented how their treatment doesn’t just make them look younger but also makes them feel younger and more invigorated. What’s great about Dermal Filler is the treatment is so quick, you could have the treatment in your lunch hour and be back in time for work – although we can’t promise your friends and colleagues won’t notice how great you look..
Benefits of Dermal Filler Injections
- Look up to 10 years younger – Feel great with younger looking skin and give yourself a new lease of life.
- Banish your fine lines and wrinkles – Get rid of any deep set wrinkles that are almost impossible to hide with conventional make up.
- Plump up your sagging skin and give it much needed volume – Natural hyaluronic acid hydrates the skin and gives it volume so you can literally look younger.
- Turn back your skins ageing clock – You don’t have to look your age or older, why not look closer to the age you feel?
- Feel more confident and better in yourself – Get a massive boost of confidence and be able to look in the mirror and smile at your reflection.
- Quick and painless – have treatment in your lunch hour or have a quick session in the morning on your day off and be able to carry on with your day without interruption.
- Just one treatment can last up to a whole year – It’s a pain having to constantly apply and remove your make up, but with your anti-wrinkle treatment you can have treatment one day and not have to return for up to a whole year.
To book your FREE Dermal Filler consultation – Call Dr Rob today